Hello Freelancer from Bangladesh! Here I write a post “How to add oDesk (UpWork) wire transfer payment method to Bangladesh” for you. You can easily add wire transfer payment method on you UpWork (oDesk) account.Wire Transfer in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) now available. oDesk Recently add a new wire transfer to Bangladesh. oDesk start Wire Transfer directly with any Bangladeshi bank. Now no need to deal with third party-payment providers. Bangladeshi freelancers will be able to receive payments in their local accounts from their clients directly through the accounts of oDesk. It takes $4.99 per withdrawal to Bangladesh. Wire Transfer withdrawals will arrive at your bank within three to five business days.
Add wire transfer method on your oDesk account:
1) Go to your oDesk Withdrawal Methods
2) Click on “Set Up Wire Account”
3) Put your security answer if asked.
4) Now put your bank’s SWIFT Code, bank’s account number, bank’s branch name and address. You have to fill bank account holder information. Name must be match with your oDesk account information.
5) Check preview abd click “Add withdrawal Method”
6) Congratulation !! Wire Transfer method added on your oDesk withdraw method. Check Status. it will take 3/4 days to active.
Now Bangladeshi freelancers will get payments from their clients via Wire Transfer easily.